Volunteer to offer Outreach
Not everyone outside can make it to the Kitchen for services. As a result, we offer outreach through our Relevant Hope outreach program, which meets those living outside where they are, with little expectation other than a goal of establishing a relationship.
- Individuals and small groups are needed to visit camps on a weekly basis. Volunteers will join our outreach coordinator, but we also hope to establish independent teams.
- Individuals and Groups can also assist with planning educational and recreational activities, as well as assisting with special needs.
- Camp Gear: tents, tarps, sleeping bags,
- Blankets, hats, gloves, hand warmers (winter)
- Socks, shoes (all sizes)
- Adult underwear
- Hygiene products—deodorant, razors, soap and shampoo
- Foot care supplies
- Non perishable small canned goods that fit in a back pack: (camping food / pop-top cans)
- Bottled water
- Insect repellent and sunscreen (summer)